Floral Design Classes
Have you dreamed of being surrounded by oodles of flowers? Want to feel more confident adding fresh florals to your home or decorating for parties? During this class you will make your own centerpiece arrangement using fresh cut blooms from the field.
- A guided walk through the garden and discussion of flowers that are easy to grow yourself
- Keys to harvesting flowers for the longest vase life
- Overview of floral arranging materials
- Prepping a vessel for a centerpiece arrangement
- Centerpiece arrangement demonstration
- Time to work on your own arrangement and ask questions
- Tons of fresh flowers to use in your arrangement
The class includes flowers, a vessel, materials and supplies. Wear comfortable footwear to walk and stand while designing.
Advance registration is required. The class size is limited to 8 attendees. Registration is non-refundable. If you cannot attend you may gift your class registration to a friend.